The IV-Load HP1 is an all-weather electronic load that can be used to measure an IV-Curve, perform Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), apply a fixed voltage bias or switch a PV-Device in open-voltage(Voc) or short-circuit(Isc) conditions. The PV IV/MPP block is required to enable these features.
The IV-Load HP1 is equipped with dedicated signal conditioning circuitry that matches the PV IV/MPP block even in rough industrial environments.
Key features IV-Load HP1:
- Up to 40A DC current (default: 20A)
- Up to 120V DC voltage (default: 80V)
- 300W Continuous power load
- Up to 900W IV-curves (depending on sweep speed)
- Forced fan cooling (IP68)
- 4 x MC4 connector, separate sense input
To increase the continuous power dissipation it is possible to use a PV-Switch in combination with Dump resistors.