The PV-Blocks control software is running on the PV-Link computer and can be accessed using any internet browser. The software handles scheduling of measurements, storing of data in a local database, configuration of the system and connected devices. All data can be easily exported in the most common formats (TXT, ASCII, CSV, Excel, PDF, etc..).
The PV-Blocks system is completely open to developers by means of an extensive API. Developers can create their own programs to retrieve the data and analyze it in any possible way. There is a command line client that can be used by experienced users. An example python script is included with the system that should help any developer to get started.
PV-Blocks webinterface offers many functions to configure your measurements without the API.
- Web-browser UI
- Home screen (system status, measurement data)
- IV measurement data, settings, index values (STC, NOCT)
- Measurement Scheduler (applicable for each single module)
- Easy System configuration (auto detection of modules, define sensors to be combined with IV measurement)
- Automatic updates
- API for direct control of the system (example python script included)
Swagger based API
PV-Blocks user interface offers an API to give maximum flexibility to create your own data interface
- Run phyton scripts on a separate PC
- Generated Python script for easy integration
- Create your preferred data download method
(click on the magnifier icon to enlarge screenshots on the left)